- About RTS
- Faculty & Staff
- Upcoming Classes
- News / Media
GIFTS OF RETIREMENT PLANS
How It Works
You name RTS as the beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k) or other qualified plan.*
Any residual left in your plan when you pass on passes to RTS tax-free.
*Gifts of retirement plan assets during your lifetime are not recommended because they are subject to income tax. Legislation is pending that may change this.
- You can escape both income AND estate tax levied on the residual left in your retirement account by leaving it to charity.
- You can continue to take withdrawals during your lifetime.
- You can change your beneficiary if your circumstances change.
- You can elect to leave retirement plan assets to RTS through you will or revocable trust instead.
- You can have the satisfaction of knowing that your hard-earned retirement assets will support RTS when you are gone.
- Is this gift for you? Click here.
- Read about the NEW Charitable IRA Rollover Provision in effect now.
- Read more detail. Click here.