Built to Last
Planting solid biblical and Reformed churches requires core values that will foster faithful and fruitful ministry from the beginning and will endure long into the future. At the RTS-Charlotte Center for Church Planting, we seek to inculcate Eight values into the education and ecosystem of our Center:
• Reformed Theology – we integrate the doctrines of grace and reformed ecclesiology into the design of new churches, which will emphasize the ordinary means of grace.
• Holiness of the Planter – we challenge future planters toward character as an essential piece of the church planter’s life and leadership.
• A Missions Mindset – we equip students for contextual, effective and multiplying ministry in the community.
• A Heart for International and Ethnic Church Planting – we develop a vision for church multiplication among the nations over here and over there.
• Shepherding – we call planters to care for the sheep while gathering lost sheep.
• Leadership Development – we challenge planters to lead and reproduce leaders for the kingdom.
• Church Health – we call future planters to spiritual depth and health in their new churches.
• A Winsome Spirit – we urge church planting pastors to win people to Christ and his church with a Gospel message of hope.