- 2012 Student Handbook- The 2012 Charlotte Student Handbook introduces you to policies and guidelines related to everything involved on campus.
- The Westminster Confession of Faith - First written in 1646, the Westminster Confession of Faith is a precise and succinct summary of the Reformed Tradition. This document is particularly significant in the life of RTS because of our faculty contracts. There is no tenure at RTS. Each year, as part of their one-year contract, faculty sign a statement that they agree with the Westminster Standards and that they hold the Bible as the inerrant, inspired, authoritative Word of God.
- Preseminary Reading List - Here is a list of books that have been recommended by the RTS faculty as a whole.RTS Booklets and Brochures
- Self-Service Process & Important Dates- Registration through Self-Service has three distinctive parts: Sign Up, Tuition Payment, and Insurance. Here is more information about these various stages of registration.
- What Can Self-Service Do For You?- A description of Self-Service (our new online registration system) and all of its abilities/procedures is forthcoming.