- Faculty & Staff
- News / Events
- Field Education
- Contact Charlotte
- M.Div. program: The M.Div. curriculum is designed to offer training for the pastoral ministry. It is typically completed in 3 or 4 years. At Charlotte, the student has the opportunity to take elective courses in systematic theology, biblical studies, and practical theology. It is a 106 semester-hour program.M.Div. diploma: Students without a baccalaureate degree may apply for admission to the M.Div. diploma program. A 3.0 GPA after 36 credit hours of work may qualify the student for transfer into the M.Div. degree program. Please note that, per accreditation standards, only a certain percentage of the total student body can be enrolled in the M.Div. diploma program.
•Campus Ministry: Click Here
•Chaplaincy: Click Here
* The M. Div. diploma is extremely selective due to accreditation limits. Currently, there are no openings, but we will be happy to speak with anyone about future availability. Please email email@example.com with questions.
- M.A. program: The Master of Arts program provides concentrated study in Biblical or Theological studies. It is designed to strengthen the religious basis for one's life and work whether in a secular career or a church staff position. It is a 66 semester-hour program typically done in 2 or 3 years.
- D.Min. program: The Doctor of Ministry is a 30 semester-hour postgraduate degree program for those who hold an M.Div. or M.Div. equivalent degree. Classes are completed in summer/winter week-long intensive courses. Applicants must have been engaged in a recognized form of professional ministry for at least 3 years after receiving their M.Div.
• Church Revitalization
- Certificate program: The Certificate program is a 32 semester-hour program designed to be completed in 1 year for personal edification or to meet the requirements of mission agencies or other supporting agencies.