- About RTS
- Faculty & Staff
- Upcoming Classes
- News / Media
How It Works
You can provide now for a future gift to RTS by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
Your will or trust directs assets to your heirs.
Your will or trust directs a bequest to RTS for the purpose(s) you specify.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with RTS to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You can have the satisfaction now of knowing that your bequest will support RTS in the way you intended when you are gone.
(Back to All Gifts-at-a-Glance)