- Faculty & Staff
- News / Events
- Field Education
- Contact Charlotte
Institute for Reformed Campus Ministry
Many of our students have gone into campus ministry after graduation, and we are now pleased to announce the Institute of Reformed Campus Ministry (IRCM). Ministry among college students is one of the most significant and strategic ways to develop the next generation’s church leaders and evangelize the lost. Briefly, our program consists of the following areas:
- Theologically Informed Ministry: Seeking to lay the solid theological and biblical foundation crucial to leading a faithful campus ministry
- Centrality of Preaching: Preaching and teaching God’s Word as the primary means of imparting God’s grace and meeting the needs of college students
- Commitment to the Church: Training and equipping campus ministers with a focus on why and how they and their students are to be connected with the local church for accountability and growth
- Development of a World and Life View: Demonstrating, explaining, and applying the core Reformed value that God’s Kingdom encompasses all of life
- Equipping in Apologetics & Evangelism: Preparing campus ministers to be able to interact with and critique non-Christian systems of thought with a well-reasoned and informed biblical response, and to clearly articulate the gospel within the campus setting
To download the IRCM brochure in PDF format, please click on the brochure link below.
Loading the player ...