Before submitting your Application to RTS, ensure you have included all of the appropriate transcripts and references.
Sent by Applicant:
- Appropriate Application Fee
- Testimony Essay (not required for Visiting Student applicants)
- Reason Essay (not required for Visiting Student or Special Student applicants)
- Personal and Professional Profile (MFTC and DMin only)
Sent by Others:
- Pastoral Reference (not required for Visiting Student applicants)
- Academic Reference (not required for Visiting Student or Special Student applicants)
- General Reference (not required for Visiting Student or Special Student applicants)
- All necessary transcripts (not required for Visiting Student, including MDIV for DMIN applicants)
- Background Check (MFTC only)
- TOEFL (international applicants only)
- Letter of Session Approval (DMIN applicants only)
- Letter from current Academic Dean (Visiting Student applicants only)
Return All Application Forms To:
Reformed Theological Seminary
5422 Clinton Boulevard
Jackson, MS 39209-3099
1.800.543.2703 or 601.923.1670
Notification of Admission
RTS has a rolling admissions policy. As soon as all required application materials are received, the committee will review your file and you will be notified of the decision within 2-4 weeks. For MFTC applicants, the rolling admissions policy begins after the first round of applications goes to review on February 1, and the applications typically take 6-8 weeks to be reviewed.
Pay the $200 Confirmation Deposit. This non-refundable deposit enables you to register and is credited towards your first RTS class. You can send a check to the Admissions office or pay $200 on your Self-Service account and inform the Admissions office.
Fill out the Housing Application. You will receive a link to the Housing Application in the email from the Admissions office confirming receipt of your Confirmation Deposit.
Complete the Financial Aid Application. Financial Aid will only be awarded after admission has been granted.
Register for classes using Self-Service. If you have questions concerning Self-Service, please contact the Admissions office.