- MDIV Degree: The Master of Divinity is especially designed to prepare you for pastoral ministry in a rigorous 106 semester-hour degree typically completed in 3 or 4 years. To learn more about the new Biblical Exegesis emphasis in the MDIV curriculum that was announced on June 18, 2009, click here.
- MFTC Degree: The Master of Arts in Marriage & Family Therapy and Counseling is a 69 semester-hour degree typically completed in 24 months to prepare for counseling ministry, specifically licensure as a LPC or LMFT. (Three-year track available.)
- MA Degree: The Master of Arts is a 66 semester-hour degree typically completed in 2 years. The 36-hour core establishes a solid academic foundation in biblical, theological, and historical studies. 30 hours of electives provides maximum flexibility for students to shape their coursework to fit their needs.
- DMIN Degree: The Doctor of Ministry is a 30 semester-hour post Master of Divinity degree that can be completed through periodic week-long intensive coursework while remaining in full-time ministry.
- Certificate Program: An extremely flexible 32 semester-hour program typically finished within a year for those interested in building a solid biblical foundation for the Christian Life.