How It Works
You can provide now for a future gift to RTS by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
Your will or trust directs assets to your heirs.
Your will or trust directs a bequest to RTS for the purpose(s) you specify.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with RTS to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You can have the satisfaction now of knowing that your bequest will support RTS in the way you intended when you are gone.
To learn more about bequests, Email us, complete the Information Request form, or call us at so that we can assist you.
(Back to All Gifts-at-a-Glance)